Mobile phones have ceased to be considered as pure devices for communication: they have become true multimedia tools.
Nowadays, how can you do without a smartphone? The same thing is happening with televisions today: all major manufacturers are offering additional functions.
In this article, we will show you how to make the most of your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée.
Cloud is now accessible via many devices.
This is also the case on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée.
In particular, the Cloud allows you to play your films, series and other videos, music or even games in real time, without having to download the entire file before starting.
Here are some Cloud applications for your smart TV that you might want to install and use.
Many applications are available on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée.
Movies, series and videos on SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée
TV programs on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée
Sport via SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée
Music on SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée
- Steam Link: you can play games directly on the big screen of your TV, thanks to your remote control, a joystick, or an additional game console.
This also saves you the cost of buying a game console.
A few precautions
Be careful, many of these services can be subject to a fee.
We recommend you to read the sales conditions before making a commitment.
Also, this list is not exhaustive, many other services are available on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée.
Mirroring your smartphone
There are 3 main protocols to connect your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée to your phone:
- The DLNA protocol for “Digital Living Network Alliance” and its “UPnP”
- The AirPlay push protocol
- The LELink (“Low Energy Link”) protocol
To use them best on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée, we recommend that you use a dedicated application.
A drop screen data transmission protocol allows the phone to be connected to the same network as the television.
A dedicated channel, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, is then created. By clicking on the “Drop Screen” button of your phone, your mobile starts to search for the corresponding services.
The TV is then searched, the phone sends a video address to the TV, and when the TV receives the file, it starts playing.
Your TV can then be fully controlled by your phone.
Use the “TV box” function of your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée
No need to pay cable or satellite to access additional programs.
Generally, Smart TVs are able to work with an integrated decoder: there is no need to buy a separate decoder.
This saves you money.
You can use the built-in TV box and watch many movies, TV series and various shows online.
External storage with reading function
A USB stick or mobile hard drive allows you to download a video file to your computer, copy it, and play it on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée from this external media.
Video over the internet is often not very smooth when network conditions are not good.
Be careful to respect the copyrights when using this type of manipulation, however.
To summarize: using your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée
A Smart TV is a television with many more features than traditional TV.
Your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée works with a full operating system and contains a software platform that allows third-party application software developers to develop their own applications, which can then be installed on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée.
Functions such as listening to music, watching videos, surfing the Internet, viewing photos, etc. can be activated.
Your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée is an integration of a traditional TV set, a computer and a decoder.
On a smart TV, both the operating system and some applications are pre-installed.
These can be updated via the official menu on your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée, the App Store and other third party stores.
Updating via an app store is somewhat similar to what is available on today’s smartphones.
Of course, your SAMSUNG UE55RU7305 Incurvée can also connect to external devices such as a digital set-top box, a Blu-ray player, a game console, an external receiver and many more.
Samsung UE32H4003 TV: advice from Fnac experts
10 ancillary questions
How do I start my smart TV for the first time?
– Turn On your TV.
– Select your desired language.
– On the country screen select your country.
– On the Auto Program screen, select OK to set up the channels on your TV.
1 Directional button (up, down, left, right) Use to navigate the menu or move the focus to highlight items on the Home Screen. 2 Select Selects or runs a focused item. When pressed while you are watching a broadcast program, detailed program information appears.
(Return) Press to return to the previous menu.
How do I set up a new Samsung TV account?
– 1 Using your Samsung remote control, press the Menu button and select Settings.
– 2 Cycle down to the General tab and select System Manager.
– 3 Select Samsung Account and press enter on your remote control.
– 4 Choose a Samsung Profile that has previously been created or select Add Account.
– 5 Choose Create Account.
How do I get the manual for a Samsung TV?
– 1 Open the Samsung support website.
– 2 Enter your model number into the Product Support search bar.
– 3 Click on your product in the dropdown.
– 4 Click on Manuals and Downloads.
– 5 Click Download.
How do I connect my old Samsung TV to Wi-Fi?
– Use the directional pad on your TV’s remote to select Settings, select General, and select Network.
– Select Open Network Settings, and select the name of your Wi-Fi network.
– Enter the network password, if prompted, select Done, and then select OK.
– Check on the back of the TV.
The most likely position of the TV Controller is on the back of the TV in the bottom right corner.
– Check under the front panel in the middle.
– Check under the front panel on the side.
As shown in the user guide, the color buttons are used to control specific features in any app that is programmed to use them.
They are a holdover from older smart TV apps and functions, and are rarely used anymore.
Hey there!Dec 6, 2021
How do I use my Samsung smart TV as a smart TV?
– Press the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
– Press the left key on your TV remote to select Apps.
– Select Samsung Apps.
– Select Search Samsung Apps.
– Type the name of the app you wish to download in the search bar, then select Done.
– Select the app you want to install.
– Select Download.
How do I set up my Samsung smart TV for the first time?
– Select your WiFi connection.
Your Samsung Smart TV will require an internet connection for updates, streaming and downloading TV apps.
– Sign-in or create a new Samsung account.
Your Samsung Smart TV requires you to login with a Samsung account.
– Backup your data.
How can I turn my Samsung TV into a smart TV?
– Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote.
– Android TV-Based Media Player or Chromecast.
– Regular Apple TV.
You may also be interested in the following articles:
You still have issues? Our team of experts and passionate could help you, feel free to contact us.