How to go online with your TCL U55C7006
In a world where our phone serves as a GPS or a morning newspaper, and where our tablet serves as a gaming console, why wouldn’t our television serve to surf the Internet? Well it’s possible! Beyond watching your programs on your TCL U55C7006, you can watch online videos, read your emails, or use apps.
It is to help you do all of this that we wrote this article on how to go on the Internet with a TCL U55C7006. We will see that you can go on the Internet with your TCL U55C7006 TV in different ways: with Android TV, with your TV and Internet provider box, and with your computer!
Using Android TV with your TCL U55C7006
The first solution is to have the Android TV. But what is it ? This is an Android service to have Internet and applications on your TCL U55C7006 TV.
You can either buy a TV with integrated Android TV, or buy the box NVIDIA SHIELD.
Here we will see the case of the box. Simply connect it to your TCL U55C7006 TV with an HDMI cable.
For this, on your TV, plug the cable into “HDMi In”. On the SHIELD, plug the cable into “HDMi Out”.
You can now turn on your SHIELD with its remote control.
Make sure that your TV displays the SHIELD screen.
If it does not, take the remote control of your TCL U55C7006 and press “Source”, or the button with an arrow that enters a square.
Then select the HDMI corresponding to the one where you just plugged in your SHIELD box.
There you go ! All you have to do is navigate your Android TV with the SHIELD remote control.
With an Internet box provider connected to TCL U55C7006
You can also go on the Internet with a TCL U55C7006 TV thanks to your TV and Internet provider box. First, connected the Internet box to the TV box with an ethernet cable.
Then, it is quite simple: you need to turn on your TV and Internet provider box, then, with the arrow keys and the “OK” button, select “My applications” or “My services”.
Find all the information about TCL U55C7006 in our articles.
There you can choose the service or application you want to use to watch online videos, read your emails, or play a game.
With your computer wired to your TCL U55C7006
Finally, you can go on the Internet with a TCL U55C7006 TV thanks to your computer! In this case, your television becomes your computer screen. Start by connecting your computer, laptop or tower, with an HDMI cable to your television.
Make sure your TV displays the screen for your computer.
If it does not, take the remote control of your TCL U55C7006 TV and press “Source”, or the button with an arrow that enters a square.
Then select the HDMI corresponding to the one where you just connected your computer.
Then you just have to connect a keyboard and a wireless mouse to your computer to browse the Internet from your sofa.
To conclude on going online with your TCL U55C7006
We saw how to go online with a TCL U55C7006 TV.
This can be handy for having a larger screen to watch videos, or play games.
But if you encounter difficulties, do not hesitate to contact a professional or a friend who knows the technology.
How do I access the Internet on my TCL Smart TV?
– Using the supplied TCL TV remote, press the Home button to display the TV homepage.
– Press Settings (gear) button on the remote control, then press OK to enter the Settings menu.
– Scroll and select Network & Internet, press OK to enter the submenu.
Why is my TCL TV not connecting to the Internet?
There are various reasons why your TCL TV isn’t connecting to WiFi such as poor internet speed, outdated TCL software, TV settings, loose wire connection, and more.
How do I connect my TV to WiFi?
– Using your remote, go to the Network Settings menu.
– Scan for your Wi-Fi network.
– Enter your password to connect.
– Boom! Done.
TCL U55C7006 android television
10 ancillary questions
How to connect TCL Roku TV to WiFi without remote or hotspot?
– Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku player.
– Open the Roku app and tap Devices in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
– Tap your Roku device when it appears in the app.
– Your phone should now be connected to the Roku as a remote.
How do I connect my TCL Android TV to the Internet?
– Turn on your TCL Android TV.
– Press the home button.
– Go to the Settings menu.
– Choose “Network And Internet.”
– Select the network you want to connect to.
– Type the password.
– Confirm your choice.
Why wont my wireless TV connect to WiFi?
Restart your smart TV and Wi-Fi router A restart will refresh the settings on your smart TV without erasing any of your data. Just unplug your smart TV, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
To restart your Wi-Fi router, unplug it, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in too.
Why is my TCL Roku TV not finding Wi-Fi?
Re: TCL Roku Not connecting to Wifi We recommend restarting your Roku TV, Go to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart and unplug your TV for 10-15 minutes then plug it back in to resolve the issue.
If the issue still persists, we would recommend you contact the TV manufacturer for the issue.
How do I connect my TCL TV to a new WiFi?
– Press on your remote to open the main screen.
– Scroll down and select Settings.
– Press the right arrow button and select Network.
– Press the right arrow button and select Wireless.
– Your TCL Roku TV will start scanning for available wireless network.
Why can’t my Roku TV find my Wi-Fi?
Check and fix connection issues with your Wi-Fi router.
Restart your router and modem.
Relocate your Roku device so it’s closer to the router and has a strong signal. Contact Roku support.
How do I wirelessly connect my TV to Wi-Fi?
– Get the tab with your WiFi’s name and password from your router.
– Using the remote, on your TV, find the Menu, then Network Settings, then Set Up a New Connection.
– Enter the WiFi name and password from the tab you grabbed earlier.
– You should be all set!
Why is my LG TV not connecting to Wi-Fi?
If there is no problem with the connection, reset the modem/router by unplugging them for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. When the initialization is complete, turn the TV’s power off and back on, and setup the TV’s network connection again.
How do I connect my TV to internet?
– First, find the ethernet port on the back of your TV, and the password to your WiFi.
– Connect the ethernet port on the back of the TV and the port on the back of your router with an ethernet cable.
– Using the TV remote, select Menu, then Network Settings, and then Use Wired Internet.
How do I connect my Android TV to the Internet?
You may also be interested in the following articles:
- How to connect your TCL TV U49C7006
- Managing parental control on TCL TV LED 50EP681
- How to unlock your TCL TV LED 50DP660
You still have issues? Our team of experts and passionate could help you, feel free to contact us.