Table of Contents
How to know the model of your TV?
There are several ways to determine the model of a television. One way is to look for a label on the back of the TV that indicates the model number.
Another way is to look in the TV’s menu for a section that indicates the model number.
Finally, if you have the TV’s remote control, a button, a menu option, or the battery compartment may show the model number
You can also lookin your user’s manual, or your invoice, usually provided at the time of purchase.
Look for the model on the back of your TV
When looking for the model number on the back of your TV, you may need to look carefully.
The model number is usually located in the middle of the back of the TV, near the bottom.
It may be printed in small letters and may be easy to miss.
If you can’t find the model number on the back of your TV, you can also check the bottom of the TV.
The model number should be on a label on the bottom of the TV.
The model of your TV via the menus
When you look in the TV menu for the section that shows the model number, you may have to scroll through several different screens.
However, once you find the model number, it will be prominently displayed.
This is important information to know when trying to find a specific type of television. By knowing the model number, you can easily find the right TV for your needs.
Find all the information about How to know your TV model? in our articles.
Find the model with your remote control
There are several ways to find the model number on your remote.
One way is to look for a button or menu option labeled “Info” or “Menu”. If you press that button, you’ll usually see a menu with the model number.
Another way to find the model number is to look in the battery compartment.
The model number is usually printed on a label inside the compartment.
If you can’t find the model number using either of these methods, consult your remote’s user manual.
You can find the number of your TV on your invoice or your user manual
These two documents, provided with the purchase of your TV, can also give you information on the precise model of your TV.
Do not hesitate to ask your dealer if you do not have them anymore.
The model of a TV can be found on the back of the TV or in the manual.
7 key points to find the serial number of your TV
- The model number of a television is usually found on the back of the television, near the inputs.
- The model number can also often be found on a label on the front of the television
- If the TV has a removable stand, the model number may be on a label on the stand.
- The model number may also be found in the TV menu under Settings or Support.
- If you still cannot find the model number, consult the TV manual or contact the manufacturer.
- Knowing the model number can be helpful when troubleshooting problems with the TV.
- The model number can also be used to find the TV’s user manual or warranty information.
You still have issues? Our team of experts and passionate could help you, feel free to contact us.