How to go online with your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112
In a world where our phone serves as a GPS or a morning newspaper, and where our tablet serves as a gaming console, why wouldn’t our television serve to surf the Internet? Well it’s possible! Beyond watching your programs on your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112, you can watch online videos, read your emails, or use apps.
It is to help you do all of this that we wrote this article on how to go on the Internet with a PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112. We will see that you can go on the Internet with your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV in different ways: with Android TV, with your TV and Internet provider box, and with your computer!
Using Android TV with your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112
The first solution is to have the Android TV. But what is it ? This is an Android service to have Internet and applications on your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV.
You can either buy a TV with integrated Android TV, or buy the box NVIDIA SHIELD.
Here we will see the case of the box. Simply connect it to your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV with an HDMI cable.
For this, on your TV, plug the cable into “HDMi In”. On the SHIELD, plug the cable into “HDMi Out”.
You can now turn on your SHIELD with its remote control.
Make sure that your TV displays the SHIELD screen.
If it does not, take the remote control of your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 and press “Source”, or the button with an arrow that enters a square.
Then select the HDMI corresponding to the one where you just plugged in your SHIELD box.
There you go ! All you have to do is navigate your Android TV with the SHIELD remote control.
With an Internet box provider connected to PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112
You can also go on the Internet with a PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV thanks to your TV and Internet provider box. First, connected the Internet box to the TV box with an ethernet cable.
Then, it is quite simple: you need to turn on your TV and Internet provider box, then, with the arrow keys and the “OK” button, select “My applications” or “My services”.
Find all the information about PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 in our articles.
There you can choose the service or application you want to use to watch online videos, read your emails, or play a game.
With your computer wired to your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112
Finally, you can go on the Internet with a PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV thanks to your computer! In this case, your television becomes your computer screen. Start by connecting your computer, laptop or tower, with an HDMI cable to your television.
Make sure your TV displays the screen for your computer.
If it does not, take the remote control of your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV and press “Source”, or the button with an arrow that enters a square.
Then select the HDMI corresponding to the one where you just connected your computer.
Then you just have to connect a keyboard and a wireless mouse to your computer to browse the Internet from your sofa.
To conclude on going online with your PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112
We saw how to go online with a PHILIPS TV 43PFS4112 TV.
This can be handy for having a larger screen to watch videos, or play games.
But if you encounter difficulties, do not hesitate to contact a professional or a friend who knows the technology.
How do I connect my old Philips TV to the internet?
– Step 1: go to the home screen.
– Step 2: find the gearwheel at the top right.
– Step 3: go to Wireless and networks.
– Step 4: choose Wired or Wireless.
– Step 5: choose Connect to network.
– Step 6: enter your WiFi password.
– Step 7: what if the connection doesn’t work?
How do I connect my TV to the internet wirelessly?
– Press the HOME button on the remote.
– Select Settings.
– The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Network & Internet — Easy setup — Wi-Fi.
– Select your Wi-Fi network.
– Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Why is my Philips TV offline?
If Status is Connected, then the Internet connection between your wall outlet and router/modem is not working.
Check all connections from your wall outlet and modem to the router and restart the modem and router.
If the problem persists, contact the helpdesk of your Internet provider/modem/router supplier.
How do I browse the internet on my Philips TV?
– Go to the home screen.
– Go to Settings.
– Go to ‘Network and internet’
– Choose your WiFi network.
– Enter your WiFi password.
– Isn’t your connection working yet?
Philips TV Channels Sorting Create Favorites Tutorial
8 ancillary questions
How do I connect my iPhone to my Philips TV?
On your Philips TV browser, open the web version of AirDroid Cast.
You will see a QR code and a Cast code on the TV screen. Next, open the AirDroid Cast app on your Apple device and scan the QR code shown on the Philips TV screen or type the code.
Lastly, choose the Apple device as the “Casting Source.”Nov 2, 2022
How do I get Google Chrome on my Philips Smart TV?
– Download Aptoide App Store.
Use any web browser on your Android TV to download the Aptoide App store on your TV.
– Search for Google Chrome.
– Install the App.
How do I connect my TV to the internet?
– Get the tab with your WiFi’s name and password from your router.
– Using the remote, on your TV, find the Menu, then Network Settings, then Set Up a New Connection.
– Enter the WiFi name and password from the tab you grabbed earlier.
– You should be all set!
How do I get a web browser on my smart TV?
– Press the HOME or MENU button.
– Select Apps or Applications.
Note: If Internet Browser is not displayed, select All Apps or All Applications, then select Internet Browser.
– Select Internet Browser.
– Press the Select button.
How do I connect my iPhone to my TV wirelessly?
– Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
– Open Control Center: …
– Tap Screen Mirroring .
– Select your TV or Mac from the list.
How do I connect my phone to my Philips TV?
On your Android phone, download the Google Home app. Open the app, tap Cast Screen / Audio. Choose the name of your Philips TV from the list then the mirroring will begin.
Why is my Philips TV connected to WiFi but no internet?
If you use a wired Internet connection or if you use a router, check all cables between your TV, router, modem and wall outlet.
Restart your modem and router.
If you only use a modem, check all cables between the wall outlet, modem and your TV, and restart your modem.
How can I display my phone screen on my TV?
– Connect your smart TV and your phone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network.
– Open a video in your preferred app, then tap the Cast icon.
– Select your TV from the list.
– You’ll see your video playing on your TV.
You may also be interested in the following articles:
- How to record on PHILIPS TV 22PFS4232
- How to reset a normal color on PHILIPS TV 32PFS5362
- How to unlock your PHILIPS TV 22PFS4232
You still have issues? Our team of experts and passionate could help you, feel free to contact us.