How to download apps to your SAMSUNG UE40J5100
Today, applications are just one click away from us.
They are available everywhere: on your smartphones, on your computers, on your tablets … And even on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 television! No more playing on a tiny screen, your games and applications can be used on your bigger screen. Whether it’s Candy Crush, Netflix, Youtube or Facebook, you’ll have access to all your favorites.
We’ve written this article to help you to do so, by presenting the three easiest ways to download apps on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100. We will see first the Smart TV, then the Android TV, and finally the Zappiti 4k player.
Smart TV on SAMSUNG UE40J5100
Smart TV via SAMSUNG UE40J5100 is the set of all the latest flat screen models you can connect to a network, whether by wi-fi or ethernet cable.
If this is not the case for your SAMSUNG UE40J5100, please go to the next paragraphs.
To download applications via Smart TV on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100, turn on your TV, and press “Home” if you are not already automatically on your Smart TV menu.
Then, with the arrow keys, go to the “Smart Hub” or “Applications” section, and select “My Applications”.
There you will have access to all your pre-downloaded applications on your television.
All you have to do is select the one you want to use.
But if you want more, here’s how: Go to “Playstore”, which sometimes contains the word “Google” or the brand of your SAMSUNG UE40J5100.
Thus, you are in a library of applications that you can download.
However, be careful! Some may be chargeable or require a subscription.
Make sure the application matches your wishes so you do not get ripped off.
Find all the information about SAMSUNG UE40J5100 in our articles.
You are solely responsible for your purchases on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100.
Android TV via your SAMSUNG UE40J5100
The Android TV is a connected television device, created by Google.
It can be included to your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 or can be accessed by an Android TV box.
Here’s how to download apps on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 via Android TV.
To get started, take the remote control of your Android TV, and go to the Google Playstore.
There, in the search bar, using the keyboard on your remote or on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 TV screen, type the name of the application you want to download. Select and start the download.
However, be careful! Some are chargeable and you will have to pay for them.
Make sure you really want to pay for the chosen application if it is charging you!
Zappiti 4k player on SAMSUNG UE40J5100
Zappiti 4k player is a box that allows you, through an interface, to watch videos you have downloaded as files before hand. But on top of that, you can download apps and use them on your television! Here’s how to download apps on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 via Zappiti 4k player. Start by turning on your SAMSUNG UE40J5100 and your Zappiti player.
With the remote control of your television, press “Source” or “Input” until you see the Zappiti player screen.
Then take the remote control of the Zappiti box and select Google Playstore.
There, in the search bar, using the keyboard on your remote or on your TV screen, type the name of the application you want to download. Select there and start the download.
As said before, you must be aware that some are chargeable applications.
Please make sure you really want to pay for them if you do so!
How do I download apps on my older Samsung smart TV?
– Press the Smart Hub button from your remote.
– Select Apps.
– Search for the app you want to install by selecting Magnifying glass icon.
– Type the Name of the application you want to install.
Then select Done.
– Select Download.
– Once the download completes, select Open to use your new app.
How do I manually install apps on my Samsung TV?
– Press the Home button on your Smart Remote, then navigate to Apps.
– Select an app to install, press the Select button, then move to the detailed information screen.
– Select Install.
– If you press Open, the app will open immediately.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD APPS ON SAMSUNG SMART HUB TV || SMART HUB SAMSUNG TV SETUP
3 ancillary questions
How do I manually install apps on my smart TV?
– From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to “Apps.”
– Select the Google Play Store app .
– Browse or search for apps and games.
– Select the app or game you want.
– To install the app or complete your purchase, follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you download apps on Samsung smart TV 2012?
– Press the Home button on your remote control.
– Select APPS and then select the Search icon in the top-right corner.
– Enter the app you want to download and select it.
You’ll see details about the app as well as screenshots and related apps.
– Select Install.
Can I add my own apps to Samsung Smart TV?
– Install an app. One of the best parts of having a smart TV is getting access to all of its available apps .
– Open an app. Once you’ve downloaded the apps you want, it’s time to enjoy them.
– Auto Update apps.
– Lock and unlock apps.
– Remove an app.
You may also be interested in the following articles:
- How to connect your SAMSUNG TV LED UE49NU7305
- How to go online with a SAMSUNG UE55MU9005 LED Ultra HD
- How to use SAMSUNG UE40N5300
You still have issues? Our team of experts and passionate could help you, feel free to contact us.